The World Wide Web is relatively new, but it is growing exponentially and is definitely a necessary avenue in which every company must be found. If you have a listing in the Yellow Pages phone directory or your industry association, then you need to be locatable on the Internet and in search engines. KPR recognizes the importance of this new resource for itself and its clients. KPR has designed this web site to promote both itself and its client's press releases. It is a successful endeavor for most of the visitors who enter this site do so to read a client's press releases, and, "Yes, KPR has received inquiries about its services because links us are on the Internet and in search engines."
KPR's Internet Services include Web Site Evaluation and Consultation, as well as News/Press Release Promotion.
- Have an effective presence on the Internet.
- Have potential customers able to find your high-tech products and company on the Internet.
- Increase the number of visitors to your Web Site.
- Have a portal to your web site through KPR's web site.
TESTIMONIAL: "InfoDial and KPR began our relationship in April, 1997 with a request to have our newest feature, Internet Checks, rolled out within thirty days. You met that target with a successful article on the front page of the Business Section of the Los Angles Times on April 29, 1997. That press release and the efforts of you and your staff to inform the press about InfoDial has resulted in over fifty articles, interviews, radio opportunities and other press worthy activities.--
Jane P. Way, President, InfoDial Inc.
- KPR can evaluate your site and make suggestions as to how you can improve it and its content.
- KPR is expert at preparing Web Sites and Pages for search engines.
- KPR can register your News Releases so that they can be located easily in search engines.
KPR Inc.: High-Tech Public Relations And Strategic Marketing Services
Send mail to KPR's Webmistress, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or comments about this Web Site.
Copyright © 1997 KPR Inc. Last modified: 10/26/06
Recipient of the Golden Web Award 1999 - 2002
Member of the North American Association of Independent Public Relations Agencies